A Joint 2 A Joint 2

Amaazzinggg~! :o

Shadow Hunter - Extended Shadow Hunter - Extended

That was, wow, really really well done. This could easily be a trailer to a full action / thriller movie.

Kickstart this ish! :P

deweydarklight responds:

Crowd funding is definitely an option I've considered. In between work-related projects, I'm in the process of making a pitch video that will feature more footage, concept art and designs and samples from the script I'm writing. It'll be a general overview of the story and the characters. Once it's finished I'd definitely consider posting it on Kickstarter or Indiegogo. Thanks!

Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

Great series. Ive been a huge fan of the stylish combat and dialogue you had going for you in all these parts and to see this end was pretty sad lol. Gj, very entertaining.

Demigods Demigods

Freaking awesome

Amazing animation, great variety with the angles, moves, everything, and I just love the intro. Good art, good music, great animation, lengthy, awesome. I am really surprised at some people saying the Voice actor wasn't good since he sounded super pro to me, no joke.

And who cares if some things are inspired, like the gods? The submission is called Demigods for a reason lol, jeez. Good job Java, keep the good work up!

javarush214 responds:

Thank you bro! i really appreciate that :D

Madness Ultimatum_ Madness Ultimatum_

Still awesome man

Good stuff, Im glad you posted something, glad to see you still doing strong animating wise.

Awesome!! DRIFTSS :D:D:D

Micmadness Micmadness

MicDurrHurrr

Freaking Epic. Nuff said, best Madness Entry so far by far.

Durrhurr goodjob Sirr.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

Damn man

Definition of Epic right here. The full package..Story, nice voice acting, several characters with their own personalities, powers, traits w/e, very nicely done.

Cant wait for part 3

Demigods Trailer Demigods Trailer

Awesome

Sweeet. Can't wait to see the full thing being released!

HammerTodd Begins HammerTodd Begins

Awesome!

I watched this right when I saw it posted, awesome. It has a great mix of ass-kicking, humor, and variety in the animation itself. Well animated too <:

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Amazing.

Amazinngg job Phil. The fighting, the dialog, the style etc. are all so well done.
One of my favorite animations out there right now.

10/10 5/5.