Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

Played and finished the crap out of this game. Well done! very addictive.

The Awakening RPG The Awakening RPG

Loved the game. Such a shame that it's not being finished or continued, would have even paid a small fee for the completed version.

Great work! Good luck in the future ^^

RockLou responds:

Thank you very much! ^^

Saving the Company Saving the Company

Awesomeee

Funny characters, great art, great coding. Loved some (pretty much all) of the levels. Very clever puzzles =] GJ

Rock 'n' Risk Rock 'n' Risk

Great animation, addicting Game

Very fun and addicting. Also nice creative idea, and animation!

5/5'd

SiJaf responds:

Thanks. Feel free to play my other games. I always try to do something fresh.

Coil Coil

Amazing

It saddens me people rate it low just because they don't understand the game, very original and nicely written. Thanks as well Godzealot, your explanation helped a lot =D

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Great, wish I could continue

A bit confusing at the beginning, no explanation whatsoever. After 15minutes I only figured out what to do seeing as I got my first upgrades.

That said I played this for like an hour + and I had a lot of fun, I wish I could continue where I left off (Even though that might be stupid) Great stuff. I almost maxed everything out, but still got 20Billion to short to be in the top 20 of the day lol :x

Good job

|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

Haha amazing

This just shows howmany people like creativy over here. The stories are amazingly done, the puzzles, then a clip is also very very well thought of and done. I cant see how this only got a 4.14 while something with a d*** in it gets 4.30+

Very very well made. I still have to do the last story =] Bunny was very funny haha. ''Who's the one holding him now :3... Exactly : )''

SpikeVallentine responds:

Hehehehheheehehehheheehhehehe. Thank you for your appreciation. Glory to God.

Exactly. looool.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Im a fan

I've been lovin' your work. Great stuff. Inspired me when I made ffstick long time ago.

The game was nice. The artwork and effects were nice to watch. Its just the repetitiveness is huge. Its a none stop battle. The thing I like about rpgs is, apart from cutscenes/story and such which are hard to do here: That you progress. You start out low, and learn new moves. You have something to strive for. Now we have everything already and just fight endlessly in a row.

Here we only have the medals, which without some prob would have stopped earlier. But great overall.

Epic War Epic War

Love every bit about it

I am playing this for hours lmao, i had nothing to do, but its daaamn fun, I played this sooo long and I'm not at the end : P since I did the same levels over at times.

favored and rated

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

great game but..

seriously I have seen 10's off comments of people saying they can't get past lvl 12, I laughed so hard when I finished it in like 5 shots. =| seriously what's so though about it? its probably one of the easiest lvls lol.

(Just shoot above, make the stick land on the far right, then he automaticly goes on the other side of the line thing. then just shoot a stick at the giant rock and it rolls and it hits the other side and it lifts the stick =| lol(